Pole Frame Buildings in Moses Lake, WA
For a cost-effective, highly sustainable solution to your next commercial building development, consider the use of a pole frame structure. The materials, insulation, reuse and adaptability that accompany these buildings make them a superior option for expedited timelines or budget-conscious developments.
Rock Steel Structures Inc. is your local leader for pole frame buildings in Moses Lake, WA, bringing a refined level of expertise to the table when it comes to the planning and execution of these buildings.
Pole building breakdowns
When constructing post frame buildings and pole barn in Moses Lake, WA, we take a close look at not just the overall structure, but also the components that make it the sum of its parts. Typical pole style buildings can include:
- Pre-engineered trusses on 10′ or 12′ centers
- A 4:12 roof pitch, allowing for a 40-pound snow load and 70 mph wind load
- Pressure treated poles—10 feet on center bay spacing
- 2×6 Purlins and girts 24″ on center
- 2×10 skirt boards treated .60 retention
- 29 gauge galvalume metal roofing
- 29 gauge colored metal walls
- Color matched screws and deluxe trim package—including base metal!
- 1-3068 walk-in door
- Overhead door
- 2″ MBI Insulation roof only
- Concrete for setting poles
- Labor & Equipment to erect building
Designing your pole building
Designing a pole barn or post frame building takes a keen understanding of the structure’s intended use, as well as seasoned building expertise. If you’re considering one of these structures for your next development, make sure you’re consulting with Rock Steel Structures Inc. today.
With years of experience in engineering these buildings, we’re ready to work with you to raise your structure quickly and with the utmost reliability in mind. Give us a call today at 509-764-9700 for more information.